Did you know that our Chamber is made up of an Executive and General Committee but we have sub committees? At our April Committee meeting we revised these sub committees into Strategy Teams that cover various roles and initiatives that the RCCC are involved in such as, but not limited to:
- Membership/Business Support
- Telstra Redland Winners in Business Series
- Suncorp Breakfast Series
- BaR Awards (keep the date free for the Gala Dinner - Saturday 5th August)
- Redland Expo (being reviewed)
- Informal Networking Evening events
We are excited by the enthusiasm of our members who have come on board to assist in the Strategy Teams. I invite you to contact me if you would like to be more involved with the Chamber, without holding an executive position. Many hands make light work and I know personally that by being involved you will develop and build on existing relationships in meaningful ways.
The RCCC is looking to grow our membership so that we can contribute to some exciting local initiatives. Our mission is to promote growth and prosperity in the Redlands. TO JOIN YOUR REDLAND CITY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE GO TO https://www.redlandchamber.org.au/membership/shop
We would like to talk to anyone in Cleveland that has spare office space and who would be interested in exchanging rent for sponsorship. One of our goals for this year is to establish a physical presence in Redlands to broaden our services to the Redlands business community. You can contact me direct or get in touch with our Executive Officer, Naomi, on 0478 202 306.
At RCCC you will be part of:
· a powerful business support and networking group committed to pursuing your interests in our community and beyond, offering opportunities to promote your business in various ways, like our website;
· a cohesive business community dedicated to the sustainability of business in the Redlands;
· an organisation that is serious about excellence in business - and rewards it
As mentioned in the last report, a thick labour market is an influencing factor on where people choose to live. Knowing this we need to work for a place where employers and employees work towards satisfying local employment, keeping to our buy local - employ local mantra.
Let’s work together to create a Redland business community that is relevant today and tomorrow.
Lynne Sturgess, President
Redland City Chamber of Commerce