Thank you to our members, sponsors and those who support the RCCC. We reflect on 2018 with satisfaction. We explored and embraced “innovation”, smart concepts, technology and the “disruption” which is a huge part of today’s business.
Our plan for 2019 is to broaden the conversation and engage with more business sectors.
Value Proposition & message:
· Business support and growth
· Community engagement / link business with community
· Network of businesses
· Education, information and knowledge hub
· Guidance / mentoring and connect members
Where to from here:
· Expand our reach to a broader business base
· Further engage with decision makers to impact on our economic growth
· Build on strategic alliances / hold joint events with the other groups
· Encourage networking with young entrepreneurs
· Survey members to improve our understanding of their needs
The Bendigo Bank Breakfast series for 2019 will be framed around Redlands’ key economic segments - if you want to contribute please contact us at www.redlandschamber.org.au.
Memberships are due now and you should have received your invoice by email last week. If you haven’t received it get in touch as we are offering a discount if you pay before 15 December.
· Tourism (accommodation, food services, the arts & culture)
· Building, Construction & trades
· Education and training
· Professional services
· Health and Aged Care providers
· Manufacturing – Export potential or currently exporting
· Retail Trade & employees – one of our City’s largest employers
· Rural Enterprises – local and potential export
Don’t forget to keep your Christmas spending local – give the gift to your local businesses by supporting them and their families. Shop local, buy produce, art or vouchers for a wonderful local experience, donate to a local charity – there a so many ways that your gift can benefit more than the recipient.
You also can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in a neighbour’s life.
Thank you for supporting our Redlands Coast community.
Yours in business